Celebrate Leavers 2020 right on the Beach!
The Dunsborough Beachouse is the perfect spot to relax and chill after a big night celebrating, walk out of your room and you can be chilling on the beach in 30 seconds.
Don’t fancy the beach? No worries, we’re all set up with Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, FOXTEL and of course FREE WiFi so you can keep in touch with all your mates.
We’ve been entertaining and looking after Leavers for 16 years and know how to make sure your week is fun and filled with new friends as well as providing a safe, secure environment so you can just relax and enjoy yourself.
We make things easy and safe for you:
Free Pickup and dropoff to the Leavers Zone
Free courtesy Bus for trips to the Shops or just into Town
Free meal every night – BBQ’s, Pizza night, Mexican night – get fueled up and make new friends before you head out partying.
Fully equipped Kitchen with plenty of big Fridges for your cold drinks, Freezers and lots of space for your dry foods.
All bedding is provided so you can just turn up, party for the week and leave – nice and cruisy.
We have trained, professional staff on-site 24/7 so you can relax knowing someone is there if you need them.
During your celebrations, we operate a strict Leavers ONLY policy – you’ll be amongst your friends and peers free to hang out and relax without worrying.
Fancy a day off from the crowds, want to get out and do something exciting – no worries!
We’ve been looking after Leavers in Dunsborough for 16 years so we know all the great spots to visit, best places to eat and which tours to go on so you can make the most of your holiday.
Come and join the Beachouse Crew and enjoy a wicked Leavers Celebration!
We fill up pretty quickly, so give us a shout today at email@example.com so we can get you sorted – don’t miss out!
5 days from Sunday 22nd November until Friday 27th November 2020
Check in time is from 2:00pm, Check out time is 10:00 am day of departure
The official “Leavers Zone” will be operating from Monday 23rd November for 4 nights concluding on Thursday night 26th November 2020
All bookings are by the room, with all bedding provided.
Rooms are only available for the designated dates.
At this stage we have rooms of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 available
The designated group leader should handle payment for rooms. Individual payment will not be accepted.
Price is $629 per leaver for the 5 night block plus a $200 refundable bond (each leaver)
At least 1 student must pay a $150 deposit at time of booking. The other students in the group have 7 days to pay their $150 deposit.
Full payment is due by 29 Feb 2020. If they book after 29 Feb, they have 21 days to pay in full.
All payments are non-refundable, but if they can find someone to take their place and just change the names in the booking for nil fees.
The bond of $200 pp is due 75 days before check-in.
LEAVERS BEHAVIOUR Terms and Conditions
Dunsborough Beachouse YHA is a world renowned youth hostel, famous for our fabulous beachfront location. To ensure that we provide a safe and secure environment for our guests during "Leavers" and respect the neighbouring community, we have set the following guidelines:
- Dunsborough Beachouse YHA is operated as a strictly “ALCOHOL FREE ZONE” this is regardless of age!
- Anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be reported to the police.
- Please be aware of other guests and our neighbours. Should your group be warned about noise more than once, your bond may be forfeited and your group may be asked to leave.
- All rooms are to be left in the same condition as they are presented to you on arrival.
- A cleaning levy will be deducted from bonds held should your room require cleaning deemed to being in excess of normal cleaning requirements.
- All rubbish is to be placed in bins provided. Littering on the premises or surrounding areas including the beach will not be tolerated.
- When using BBQ or kitchen, please be considerate and leave clean and tidy for the next users.
- Every student will be issued with a wristband to be worn for the duration of his or her stay. Lost wristbands will incur a replacement charge of $50.
- Registered paying guests only on premises. Unfortunately we have found outsiders can cause problems. We therefore operate as a guest only facility.